Monday, June 05, 2006

esecond test.. this is number twoDavid,
Yea, writing uses a part of the brain that has little to do with photography yet everything to do with observations.
I don't have hundreds reading and I'm pleased to know that anyone at all is seeing my blog.
Jay

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 7:33 AM, wrote:
> Dear Jay.. thanks for the note.. count your self amongst our hundred or so
> loyal folk who read everyday.. it s funny.. even a hundred readers keeps you
> thinkin! This writing stuff is not for whimps!
>
> we ll keep keepin on!
>
>
> see you .. and ill have a look at yours for sure..
>
> d
>
>
> **************

3 comments:

Iris&David said...

this is a test, too

Helene said...

Hi...I have been trying to find Iris Dubroff for many years...she was a very good friend when we were youngsters...if this is she..please send me a note at my email address...Helclaire@verizon.net
My name is Helene..maiden name Katcher..lived at 28 Legion St...where her grandma lived and she lived in Long Beach..
Thanks...hope it is you..
Helene

FaithWriter said...

Iris and David,
Please let me know ASAP how I can contact you to get permission to reprint the wonderful photos of George McGovern posted to your blog in July. I'm a magazine editor, a friend of Jim Armstrong who has written a great piece about the birthday celebration and, like you, a huge fan of George himself; we did an interview with him two years ago, and he was great.

The photos for which we need credit lines are the portait of George and the one with him and Gary Hart. We pay an honorarium of $25 per photo.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Best regards,
Stephen Swecker
Editor, The Progressive Christian
www.tpcmagazine.org